02 November 2007

i hate the movie baby boy

why??? i know it's such a good movie....


it's just

i depicts every aspect of my screwed up life... and i hate it


baby boy- j real

baby girl- your truley

child- angeles... no longer existent

extra sideline.... extra sidebaby....extra drama

the whole dam movie is my life right now


i mean dammit he looks just like him i look like her... he loves me i love him. i put up with his shit he puts up with mine... i hit him he would probably hit me back.... i hate this...


hmph


well see

next friday is the moment of truth

.... and he'll be right there beside me... no telling what will happen after that... i just know

that i'll always love him with all my heart... he has a special part of me with him always


i wanna cry


dammit i wanna cry

i cant even write


i love him sooooo much...


what we had was almost perfect... but God he dosnt like perfection, he prefers imperfection and we got to close to the perfect so he took my perfect away from me....


im sooo hurt....


but i got to let it go, because i cant have that perfection... but i will always have that james bond

always



he will always have my heart...[ and i know i say this about everyone]


but.... he really and truley will never leave my mind or my soul...



- the ex wife




poetry


love is a made up word an ideology

but the things that surround it are soo real

life is a place of twist and turns a chuttes and ladder game of play

i hate you love


i hate everything surrounding you


i love myself





No comments: