24 October 2007

i forgot about loving me for a minute now I'm not sure how i love you
are you worth me staying up every night thinking about you
are you worth my pain, because i now know that no matter how in love i am with you their is no longer an us
the idea of a we is non existent
are you worth my tears my sorrow my drowning rain
are u worth it
i think your worth the trouble but I'm not willing to give my all to make that trouble OK...
you see
because I'm not worth the trouble to your anymore i am no longer your first, second, third, fourth priority
i am your last... and if I'm not worth it
why should you be
right..
because, i love you... crazy in love with you, cant sleep without wishing it was you my armed was cuddled around instead of my stuffed moose
crying cause i haven't touched your skin or felt your warmth.. or woke up mad cause you jacked all the covers and I'm freezing
no.. i now know what it feels like to be caged in ones own prison I'm stuck now that i know i wont have you in my life
and... i cant be your friend
I've tried with every single one of my exes i love them too much
i always come back to wishing it was still more.. and all it is , is our original friendship
tell me why i cant sleep Aubrey...
tell me why i cant think
tell me why nothing right now really matters
it is because u came and showed me a world i wasn't accustomed to
showed me how to see the reall niggas from the fake ones
how to call them on their bullshyt
how to break out of my own shell and be spontaneous
or is it because no ones ever touched me the way you have
caressed me gently or ruff me up hard
do me dirty but oh so good
made me feel my worse and best and be completely honest with me
or maybe cause your the only one who's touched me more than once
uggg annoyed i am
... maybe its the fact that I've seen you at your lowest point and i stuck through cause i cared about you.. and now that i love you and your going through something
else i cant just leave you alone.
maybe it's my empathetic qualities or the fact that my strength had somehow wrapped into your being
and maybe its cause I'm a plum fool in love
.... yeah that's what is
why do your treat me like you do when your such a good man
...and
why
am
i
still
hanging
on
to
you
when
you
have a kid a family, that shouldn't be my letting go point
what the hell is wrong with me
is it cause i know how men who get with their offspring's mother relationships turn out
i. e . my parents
.... or maybe my problem is i know where you come from and how you where brought i know you would wanna do right
wich would leave no room for me
im a sideline
and it's a shame it took all of this for you to tell me you love me when you know i've loved u for months
you knew i was in love with you a long time ago
you said it yourself
if anything were to happen to you i'd be devastated
and i am
...
ill try not to cry

poetry


my work here is far from through
i cant just stop my self from loving you
your soft skin, your ruff hands, your aged mined , your gentle eyes
i cant seem to shake my fickle feelings and fickle feelings i do possesses
for one minute i cant trust your the next im your bottem bitch
for some reason i have your back and even tho im sane
i seem like such a crazy person with every thought, speech, and sound of your name
it's like a drug a spell a charm you put on me i overdose on your smile...
and even though i havent seen you im never in denial
you see i know im in your heart
and you know that your in mine
i know that in my mind im right
... but
maybe i should let you go baby you never really belonged to me
to your baby to your seed to your music to these streets thats where you ought to be
so i figure why not give him up it's only the right thing to do...
aubrey jerrel smith i cant do that im so in love with you
and i dont think ill love this way again cause it's so raw like crack
and even if i tried i wouldnt want this back
baby, daddy, od whatever your want me to call you no one does it like you
no one talks to me stupid and gets away with it
no one tells me what i dont want to hear and im cool wit it
no one challenges me intellectually...
and i dont understand why...
i hate that it's time to say goodbye...

thats my word
-girlwonder


eh love!



No comments: