14 November 2007

i love my hair from ever curl to every misguided straight strand
i love my body from every curve to every misplaced dark pigmentation
i love my soul from every ecentric qualitiy to every straight moral
and i love my heart from every empathetic motin to every killing instinct
-gw


it seems to me that im the definition of perfect imperfection and i love everyminute of it
i love how i get when im uncomfertable but no one can ever tell it but my sister my mom or my boyfriend at the time.... and i love how my boyfriend at the time is so intimate with me [and i dont mean sexually] that he can feel my emotion without me moving or saying nething... my emotion just radiates to him... it's something about being close to people that allows you to feel that sensation of knowing them internally

that is all.... for now

No comments: