07 January 2008

well..the same saying as always.
New year New Brie... i am ever changing , but ever staying the same
new guy in my life a good guy, a guy much like me with enough to diffrence to challenge my personality and my intellect and i gett supper geekish off of it i vibe off him and i can honestly say i do love him, quick love is not always good. but belive this time it is serious... but im not gonna hurt ne more i refuse to put my all with out the other 45 % cause see me in him we 10 for the rest of you losers to hate on how good we are... together... and how much we need each other apart.. its funny how you dont know you are missing nething untill you find it
we'll see where that goes

other news:
graphic design
fashion design
cometics
business
music

school and work will be a bitch
but like a wise man told me
once you finish something it's in your genetics to finish everything... and better myself i will this year i promise it to me and my higher being that i will not stray from my path... i dont care how normal it is to say it at the start of a new year. i will prosper...

and well. last news... i shaken off all the people that cant hold on... and i getting with people that can

fuck you lames...
i love me

No comments: